As a distinguished organization, we are manufacturing a quality gamut of Thermoplastic Hose. Knowing the diverse requirements of our clients, we offer these hoses in diverse provisions.
- 1)ISI marked (IS:12585), EN 694
- 2) 3 Layered, Non-crackable
- 3) Kink, Abrasion & Flame Resistant
- 4) Excellent Pressure Sustainability
- 5) Anti Ageing & Non-Corrosive
- 6) Puncture & Crush Resistant
- 7) Light weight - easy to use
- 8) Lesser load on Hose Reel Drum
- 9) Both ends sealed for puncture-free test
- 10) Fluted finish for better grip
- 11) Non-sticky even in hot weather
- 12) Recyclable, so Eco-friendly
- 13) Aesthetically Appealing
- 14) Meter marking on every meter
- 15) With 2 Years Guarantee
- 16) Bend Radius: Can work at a radius of 5 times to the nominal bore size, as specified in IS:12656:1989
- 17) Work ability: Can work at high pressures as lab tested on calibrated machines
- 18) Working Temperature: It can work at up to 55 C atmospheric temperature without kinking, melting or any sign of collapse
- 19) Fire retarding properties: Our Thermoplastic Hybrid Compound has inherently superior fire retarding properties due to its Chlorine content. Its ignition 0 temperature is as high as 455 C, and is a material with less risk for fire incidents since it is not ignited easily. It is a self-extinguishing material and does not continue to burn. Furthermore, the heat released in is burning is considerably lower than other materials of similar use. It, therefore, contributes much less to spreading fire to nearby materials even while burning. Hence, our Thermoplastic Hybrid Compound is very suitable for safety reasons in products close to peoples daily lives.
- 20) Fluted Finish: We provide fluted finish on our hoses for making them abrasion resistant while being dragged on the floor. This fluted finish also provides stronger grip while holding with wet hands or otherwise. It also makes it kink resistant due to long grooves on its surface, which provide twist & bend resistance. Optionally, Plain finish is also available.
- 1) Tube: Thermoplastic elastomer
- 2) Reinforcement: 2 braid of synthetic fibre
- 3) Cover: Black colour, pin pricked polyurethane
- 4) Temp range: -40°c to +100°c, temp. Not to exceed +70°c for air water based fluids
- 5) Standard colour: Black
- 6) Marking on the hose: Sae 100 r8
- 7) Applicable standards: Sae 100 r8 / din en 855
- 1) High-pressure hydraulic lines 140 to 350 bar.
- 2) Compact, high pressure, light weight low change in length.
- 3) For use with petroleum, synthetic or water based fluids in hydraulic systems.
- 4) Suitable for agricultural machinery, earth moving, articulating telescopic booms and material handling equipments
- 5) Can be used for industrial gases other applications.
- Suitable for hydraulic application with increased resistance to abrasion.