Pilot Operated Directional Control Valve - Series D31DW, D31NW, D41VW, D81/91VW, D111VW
- Parker's robust and durable pilot operated directional control valves series D31DW, D31NW, D*1VW are almost universally applicable and ensure a reliable operation. A wide variety of spools and options allows to design an unlimited number of hydraulic circuits.
- The pilot operated directional control valves are available in 4 sizes: D31DW (standard) and D31NW (high flow) in NG10/NFPA D05, D41VW in NG16/NFPA D07, D81VW (for port diameter up to 26 mm) and D91VW (for port diameter up to 32 mm) in NG25/NFPA D08 and D111VW in NG32/NFPA D10.
- All sizes are optionally available with position control or as explosion-proof version according to ATEX and IECEx.
- Proven robust design that represents our long-term experience in hydraulics
- Wide range of spools-suitable for almost all hydraulic circuits
- High functional limits-low forces resulting in safe operation also at high flow rates
- Low pressure drop-resulting in low energy losses in operation
- Short delivery time-no warehousing necessary
- Optionally with position control
- Optionally without manual override
- Optionally as explosion-proof version
Suitable for general hydraulic applicationsExplosion-proof versions :
The valves are not only ATEX certified (explosion proof class is Ex e mb II T4 Gb for use in zone 1 and 2) but also equipped with IECEx compliant solenoids which are certified in accordance with IECEx standard for equipment class 2 G. All explosion-proof solenoids are DC design. The valves for AC operate with integrated rectifier.Note:
The minimum pilot pressure must be ensured for all operating conditions of the directional valve. Additionally spools with a P to T connection in the deenergized position need an external pressure supply (external inlet) or an integral check valve.