Double throttle check valves
Double-throttle check valves series fm in ng06 and ng10 are part of parker's complete range of sandwich plate valves and provide high flow at low pressure drop for precise and energy-efficient processes. They ensure an easy configuration of conventional stack systems. Throttle and check valves are located in ports a and b.
- two types of metering needle design (fm2 and fm3) - enable to select the optimum throttle characteristics required to suit the application
- large bypass check valves - allow high flow at low pressure drop
- Very good price-perfomance ratio
- short delivery time - no warehousing necessary
- four sizes:
- - ng06 (cetop 03 / nfpa d03)
- - ng10 (cetop 05 / nfpa d05)
Suitable for general hydraulic applications
Fm2 and fm3 can be used as meter-in or meter-out throttle by changing the mounting position.
The throttle check valve can also be used to influence the switching time of pilot operated directional valves. In this case, the valve is positioned between the pilot stage (cetop 03, ng06) and the main stage (cetop 05, ng10 up to cetop 10, ng32).