Sewer Hoses are available in three different options for jetting and cleaning: S5N (Water Jetting/Lateral Cleaning 4,000 psi), S6 (Sewer Cleaning 2,500 psi) and S9 (Sewer Cleaning 3,000 psi). Each Predator hose is designed with a unique cover color, in compliance with industry standard, to quickly identify the working pressure of each hose and simplify line identification for service personnel and maintenance purposes.
The Predator sewer hose maintains its reputation by delivering the highest level of quality and rugged performance in the industry. For larger volume and higher pressure applications, the S6 and S9 sewer cleaning hoses are available in a bonded twin-line construction. Whether your application involves lateral drain cleaning, water jetting or sewer cleaning service, Parker has the hoses, fittings, equipment and system support to do the job. For more information, such as specific operating parameters and detailed technical specifications, refer to the latest literature on the Product Support tab.
1) Municipal Sewer Cleaning
2) Residential Sewer Cleaning
3) Lateral Drain Cleaning
1) Easily identified lime green (S5N-4,000 psi), orange (S6-2,500 psi) or blue (S9-3,000) covers to signify constant working pressures
2) S5N is lightweight and has a compact profile to provide easy handling and routing during sewer cleaning
3) Bonded construction available for S6 and for large volume applications
4) High-pressure water equipment for cleaning or debris removal in lateral sewer lines
5) For water/slurry applications
6) S5N lines provide connection from commercial, industrial or residential structure to the main sewer line located under the streets
1) NSWMA (National Solid Waste Management Assoc.)
2) WASTEC (Waste Equipment Technology Assoc.)
3) WEMI (Waste Equipment Management Inst.)
1) Tube: S5N - Gray Nylon S6, S9 - Gray Copolyester
2) Reinforcement: S5N Aramid Fiber with abrasion resistant, perforated polyurethane cover S6, S9 Fiber with abrasion resistant, perforated polyurethane cover
1) Factory-made assemblies only
2) S6 and S9 - All standard assembly lengths coupled with rigid male pipe each end; packaged on heavy duty wood reels
3) S5N hose is used on lateral lines which are smaller in diameter than the main lines and rely more on water pressure than water volume to clear residue and obstructions; packaged on plastic reels
4) For water/slurry applications, contact Parflex for chemical compatibility recommendations
5) Not for use in hydraulic applications
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.