Gfg2 Parker 2-way Flow Control Valve Series
Parker's 2-way flow control valves series GFG ensure a constant flow rate independent of pressure and temperature fluctuations. The GFG is optionally equipped with a built-in check valve for the return flow.Features/Benefits:
- Pressure compensated flow-movements are precisely executed
- Wide range of different flow rates-enables fine adjustment
- Short delivery time - no warehousing necessary
- External port (P) to block flow from A to B
- Optional reverse flow check valve
- Turn knob with cylinder lock (option S)
- Suitable for general hydraulic applications
- Machine tool
- The 2-way flow control valves are used with a triangular flow restrictor and a subsequent pressure compensator. The setting of the flow rate can be locked by a cylinder lock in the adjusting knob against unauthorized adjustment (option S).
- Function:The fluid enters through port A through the flow restrictor. Downstream of the flow restrictor the pressure compensator is located.